Golf Outing Guidelines
The following guidelines will act as a checklist. We would like you to contact our Golf Professional, Michael Mack, to ensure your golf outing at Burlington is a well-run successful event. Remember, coordination and communication with the Golf Professional on all outing details can be the difference between just an "outing" and "a truly spectacular golfing event".
- After the Board of Governors confirms your date, you must set up your Food and Beverage requirements with Sandra Perry at (609) 267-1886, ext 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Burlington's Golf Professional, Michael Mack, to set up your golfing activities. His telephone number is (609) 267-1887. These activities should be done at your earliest convenience.
- Information needed:
Number of players.
Type of tournament or special events, such as closest to the pin, longest drive, hole in one, etc.
The way in which tournament winners are to be selected.
Special activities – developed by your outing.
Number of golf carts anticipated.
Arranging for golf prizes.
- 48 Hours prior to your event, you should e-mail a list of players and pairings to the Golf Shop (preferably in Excel or Word). email@example.com
- Attire: All players are expected to wear proper attire on the golf course. Golf shoes without metal spikes are required. Players with metal spikes will be refused play. Shorts will be permitted for outings provided they are no more than 4 inches above the knee. All decisions of the Golf Professional are final. Blue jeans, T-shirts, cut-offs, etc. are not permitted.
- Golf Carts: Golf carts are mandatory. Carts must not be driven on tees; greens or green aprons, nor parked within 30 feet of greens, or in a position to interfere with play of others. Carts are the responsibility of the driver. All damaged carts should be reported to the Pro Shop. Damage due to abuse is the responsibility of those using the cart. ALL CARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE PRO SHOP AFTER PLAY.
- Courteous Play: Players should maintain a place not more than one Full Hole behind the group in front. Please leave the course as you found it. REPLACE DIVOTS – REPAIR BALL MARKS ON GREENS – RAKE SAND TRAPS.
- Conduct: Please observe proper conduct and decorum at all times.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are only permitted when Burlington Country Club closes the Golf Course due to extreme weather conditions.
- Phone Numbers & E-Mail:
Burlington Country Club Office (609) 267-1886 firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering (Sandra Perry) (609) 267-1886, ext 5 or email@example.com
Golf Shop (Michael Mack) (609) 267-1887 firstname.lastname@example.org